Wednesday 9 September 2020

Can YOU help me with my maths?

 I have to admit, when we first got today's task I was very confused; I had no idea what I was going to do. After brainstorming a bit and thinking about different things like creating a art piece or a poster, I decided I would settle on making a scratch game.

 I found it a little challenging at first to put the voiceover in. I really enjoyed creating the maths questions. I am still pretty proud of my game though. I would really like to know how you did with the questions in the comments!

How many did you get right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.