Wednesday 2 September 2020

Ko Hannah Grace Webb Toku Ingoa

We were learning about our pepehas today. It was a great opportunity to learn what my pepeha was, as I only had a slight idea of what it was. Surprisingly I only knew what my awa and moana was. We used a website called pepeha.nz to fill it out and tour builder to show where my places are. The website made it very easy to learn and make it but I found it slightly harder to make the tour. In the future I would really like to learn more about my history and my pepeha.

What is your pepeha?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.