Monday 29 June 2020

All about ME!


This session in Manaiakalani we were learning about images and what images you can't and can't use. We learnt that sometimes we just save an image on our computer and forget that we actually legally can't use that image unless we get permission from the owner. When you search up an image on your computer there is a tool just below the search bar, which lets only images that are labeled for reuse come up as images you can use. Another great website I use is Unsplash, it has thousands of free images that you can save at any time of the day. 

 I found it really fun to create this project. I made sure that all the images I had to explain myself were in the same colour palette. Sometime I did find it hard to find the exact right image that would represent exactly what I wanted it to mean. Is there anything you think I should improve on?


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. My name is Georgia and I attend Gisborne Intermediate school in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti. I really liked the way you wrote your name. This task you did reminds me of the one we had to do . I like ice cream as well, what's your favorite flavour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia,
      My favourite flavour is cookies and cream. What's yours?

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.