Thursday 18 June 2020

Sam the Snowman

We used a new tool called Piskel, it helped us create characters exactly how we wanted them to be in our scratch game. It also gave you templates of characters just incase you were stuck on how your character may look, but I decided to make my one from scratch. After deciding out of a dog, fish and snowman, choose a snowman as I thought it was a bit different to what everyone else was doing. I have to admit I really struggled at the start because I didn't know how to use it, once I got the hang out of it, it was really easy and cool to use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.